Node is similar in design to, and influenced by, systems like Ruby’s Event Machine or Python’s Twisted. Node takes the event model a bit further, it presents an event loop as a runtime construct instead of as a library. In other systems there is always a blocking call to start the event-loop. Typically behavior is defined through callbacks at the beginning of a script and at the end starts a server through a blocking call like
HTTP is a first class citizen in Node, designed with streaming and low latency in mind. This makes Node well suited for the foundation of a web library or framework.
Why use Node.js for building eCommerce applications?
I’ve been studying the Node.js development closely and reviewing the applications that are built using it. The one good thing that I’ve noticed is that Node.js is a great platform for developing robust applications. One of the biggest example in this regard is the Walmart, the multinational retail corporation which has decided to use Node.js for their mobile application.
Here are some of the reasons that provide why Node.js eCommerce App development is so great:
- The ability to support hundreds of concurrent transactions is what makes it really good for supporting mobile applications that have a high influx of customers. The asynchronous event-based process is the reason behind the rising popularity of Node.js eCommerce development.
- Node.js allows the store owners to customise the content based on the type of the device and the browser. This saves time for mobile shoppers as all the less important information is omitted out.
- Node.js works as a viable back-end for eCommerce applications with HTML5 as a front-end. With fewer plugins and smart features, Node.js is a great platform supporting your store from the back.
- Time is of a great essence and everyone wants their stores to be developed fast. With less switching between the front-end and back-end coding, Node.js developers can create eCommerce applications fast.
- Whether it’s one customer, few hundreds or thousands of them, Node.js helps you to deliver exceptional performance under every case. The amazing scalability offered by Node.js allows the user to deliver satisfactory shopping experiences during those days of the sale and festive season.
So, next time, when you plan to get a mobile application, go for Node.js. I believe that Node.js is not any new technology that will fade in the coming days. It is here to stay and the way large corporations around the world are using it, it is a clear sign that it has a long way to go. You can always take the consultation and help from our Node.js applications development team, to get the best mobile app that helps your business to grow by leaps and bounds.
Latest posts by Alexia Pamelov (see all)
- ASPHostPortal vs Site5 – Best Windows ASP.NET Hosting Comparison - September 29, 2017
- Best , Cheap Umbraco 7.7.1 Hosting Recommendation - September 28, 2017
- ASP.NET Web Forms Connection Resiliency and Command Interception - September 27, 2017