EasyHostingASP.NET | Best review and comparison ASP.NET MVC 6 hosting. ASP.NET MVC is a part of the ASP.NET Web application framework. It is one of the two different programming models you can use to create ASP.NET Web applications,the other being ASP.NET Web Forms.
ASP.NET MVC brings the power of this development paradigm to ASP.NET development, allowing you to use your .NET development skills to build MVC applications.
It gives you
- Complete control over your HTML Markup
- Enables rich AJAX and jQuery integration
- Allows you to create SEO-friendly URLs for your site
- Makes Test Driven Development (TDD) easy
Reading this article can save you a lot of time if you are troubled by looking for a suitable ASP.NET MVC 6 web host now. Based on a series of ASP.NET MVC 6 reviews and self-experiences of our editors, we have concluded top 5 important standards on how to choose an ASP.NET MVC 6 web host to help you make an easy decision.
Benefit of the MVC Methodology
- MVC framework helps to create a clean separation between the different components which makes testing much easier. All core contracts within the MVC framework are interface based and easily mockable.
- It’s highly extensible and Pluggable as everything is designed to be easily replaced or customized.
- It also includes a very powerful URL mapping component that will let you generate friendly URLs which will support search engine optimization.
- The ASP.NET MVC Framework fully supports the existing ASP.NET features like forms authentication, memberships and roles, output and data caching, state management, health monitoring, templates, data-binding etc.
Latest posts by Alexia Pamelov (see all)
- 35% OFF Best ASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting in Australia - August 22, 2017
- BestASP.NET Core 2.0 Hosting Comparison :: UKWindowsHostASP.NET vs UnitedHosting - August 21, 2017
- Best ASP.NET Hosting Comparison – WebHostingBuzz VS HostForLIFE - August 18, 2017